To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today is RMIT orientation day.. Went to help out in the recruitment.. I agreed with CL that this year orientation's T-shirt for the freshies are veri nice.. At least much more better than last year that lime colour top..

Went to canteen for lunch with some of the crew.. And not only that chicken rice stall can add eggs.. That ban mian stall can too.. Somemore cheaper by 20 cents per egg.. And best part is that the yolk is still watery.. Yummy.. Not like the hard boiled egg yolks.. So hard.. The best way to create impression for that ban mian aunties and uncle is to one shot say "Ban mian add another four eggs.." LoLz..

First time CL said he dun feel like training today.. Feeling lethargic.. I also abit dun wanna too.. But for the sake of the rest.. Anyway cuz today is orientation day mah.. Wan to see new faces is our top priority mah.. Wahahahaha.. As if like real.. >_<~

But this time round gamemasters is located at campus which I think is better.. At least not so tiring than waiting in Sentosa for mosquitoes feeding.. LoLz.. Saw Eric there too.. He is helping out this time round again.. But he seem kinda lonely cuz without the supreme gang of his.. Like Sam and Tri..

Juz collected my life vest today.. Was choosing btwn the numbers I wan.. Actuali I choose her bday number.. Hmm.. Who knw on the actual day I wun be wearing that special number.. Hope this number will bring me luck.. Rite now it's counting down to two more days.. Juz like World Cup Quarterfinals counting down too.. Everyone is anxious abt the race juz like World Cup..

WH jio me to join the Wheels Challenge 2006.. Haha.. I think it will be fun.. Four ppl per team.. It's juz like amazing race.. Registration will be 50 bucks per team.. Amoral United interested or not? Haha.. Let's us pwned some arses.. LoLz.. >_<~



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home