To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

It has been nearly a week since last update.. Was reali busy after the race.. Cuz another big event for me is cuming up again.. Dun reali have much time left.. So after race I everyday chiong my plan.. I was so worried that I wun have enuff time to meet the deadline cuming up soon.. Ppl stayed up late to watch 0300hrs WC semi-final.. While I stayed up stay to finish up my stuffs.. Haix.. I was reali drained out.. Cut and cut until my thumb swollen.. 99 fishes ain't that easy to make.. It certainly do take time.. But I'm glad I finali managed to fin it afterall.. My sis saw it.. And said she also wan it for her bday.. Haha.. And she said I wan the amount to be the year she is borned.. LoLz.. Wow.. That will made up to an amount of nearly 2k..

Making own card also is another headache.. How I wish I have unlimited amount of creativity.. But still I did in with my own style in the end.. By nxt week I can pass the DIY stuff to GG le.. So that she can do it for PP upcuming bday..

How does it feel when u can reali click with ur frenz's mum juz in a few hrs? And it reali does happen.. Haha.. MK's mummy reali is funny.. Keeping disturbing me.. And her fourth auntie is another one also.. These three days I think I'm the happiest living thing on Earth.. Haha..

Reali thankz WH for helping me settling some impt stuff.. Without her I guess my plan will all gone to drain.. She is reali veri helpful.. I reali got nothing to say abt her.. So gd and nice..

First day 3hrs of slp.. Second day 5hrs of slp.. Woo.. But I glad tat I made full use of all the time I have.. There wun be a second time with such great opportunity.. How I wish the time juz stop for that long nite chat.. And nvr will dawn break..

How do u feel when someone accused u of joining other clubs? And claim that if u have no intention to continue learning with the current instructor.. Pls go and join ur frenz's club.. WTF is this? Frenz's clubs? I totally caught no balls of wat is going on.. Is this as gd as saying I'm betraying my own club? Watever.. I reali dun like this.. I admit I din make appearance for a long time.. But I have my reasons.. I'm not those that cum as they wan or go as they like.. And I'm totally annoyed when I saw the reply.. Anyway without that person saying it to me.. I will also leave on my own.. And one last thing.. So what if I know my stuff well.. Does that mean I learn it from other clubs? There is something called manual..

Tonite is the 3rd and 4th placing.. Ger vs Por.. Not showing of Ch5.. NVm.. Final got show can liao.. I juz feel like I'm watching drama.. The first few episodes din watch.. Den straight away watched the last episode..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home