To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

First of all.. I'm unlocking this blog again is becuz of inconvenience to some of my frenz.. So if some noobs gonna trying to be funny again.. Well.. Let's see what I will do next..

Happy National Day to all!! Did ya enjoy the fireworks? Well.. It will be gd if u live on the top level of ur place.. Den everything will be juz as live as possible.. Every time I watched NDP is only for the sake of the contingencies.. Simply loves the Color Parties.. Their drills are always so impressive.. And of cuz not neglecting the GOH contingencies.. They are cool too.. The cdos and divers.. Woo..

I juz simply enjoyed the outing yest.. And nothing beats more than a warming chef going around asking for ur orders.. Etc.. And of cuz the ppl ard me are impt too.. Atmosphere is veri soothing too.. At least better than any restaurant I have been before.. And with someone which keep on teasing and disturbing me.. Nearly drove me crazy.. Hahaha.. But it was fun on the other hand.. *Blush*

Even the chef made fun of me when I had my third chawanmushi.. And his gestures showing that I'm veri gd huh.. And when I asked for the 4th one.. He came over and massaged my shoulder.. Asking me whether I'm sure? LoLz.. >_<~ Was so paiseh.. But I reali love eggs alot.. Esp steamed egg mah.. And of cuz I dun like eggs for my exam papers!! The chef came out with a chawanmushi.. And told me he get me a big one.. LoLz.. I guess if I ordered somemore.. He will make a big bowl of chawanmushi for me le.. Keke..

Went jalan jalan around at PS.. Finali settling down at the arcade.. Was so crowded.. Time Crisis 4 is out le.. Think not bad leh.. But veri exp.. Two bucks per credit.. House of the Dead 4 also not bad.. Even I feel that kind of excitment when I saw them play.. And there is this couple that hit the jackpot for those soft toys machine.. They got the tiger from Winnie the Pooh.. Think called Tiiger ba? Haha.. Duno how to spell also.. Only know how to say..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home