To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rem how Jeffery Goh crapped so much abt ethics here and there.. But does he himself practised it? Well.. At first I tot he reali so ethical.. But today after I saw him parking at students' carpark.. I guess the word ethical shouldn't be cuming out from his mouth at all.. That is still alrite to me.. But when I went to the canteen.. I bought milo bing.. And he came and stood besides me.. He ordered tea or coffee.. Dun rem.. And he asked the uncle how much.. The uncle replied him 60 cents.. So Jeffery Goh took out a two dollars note.. As the uncle wanted to take from him.. Jeffery Goh dropped the note on the table.. I duno whether it is purposely or what.. But it seem to me as purposely loh.. Well my impression for him is longer than gd.. Such act is so demeaning..

First grp project meeting of this sem.. Abt one mth since sch started.. Still not bad ba I think.. Sf was not here for this meeting due to unforeseeable circumstances.. But I will truly understand his reason.. If I'm him.. I will also pack up my bag and rushed all the way down to see my gf too.. It's still the first time I ever see him so devoted.. Haha.. Despite all the vulgarities he and I often said.. He is 100 percent another person when his darling is not well.. Etc..

Went down to town for our first grp lunch.. Of cuz without Sf.. Went to have Carl's Junior.. I prefer to call it Cow's Junior.. LoLz.. It was the second time of my life I have it.. As usual the size of the burger can kill.. Haha.. I was reali tired.. I'm almost knock out.. But I'm glad to have this outing.. Cuz I feel happy though I'm reali tired.. =)



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home