To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I juz rub to much on the seat of the boat.. And now arse kena blister.. First time.. I will nvr expect I will kena that.. Hmm.. It was juz like so sudden that I realized how cum I have so much injuries and wounds.. Both arms and legs.. Now addition of arse..

Every Sun after training I will reali shag out.. I duno why.. I reached home I napped for a while.. And den woke up later.. Was having headache.. Haix.. And I getting heaty le.. So no more curry and chili for me.. And so tml no more Jalan Kayu le loh.. I juz dun feel so well.. Worst is later tonite kena fever.. Den ho seh le loh.. Tues also no need go eat buffet le loh..

Zzz time..


I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home