To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, August 04, 2006

And so I went back to camp yest cuz they realized my Nric no. for the ORD cert is wrong.. Haha.. Veri ironic loh.. They only realized it after two and a half yrs later.. And me also blur blur din realized until they called me up yest.. The differences btwn a number nine and number zero.. Haha.. And Daphne had a hard time looking for me.. Cuz I did change my hp no. after my service.. She called all my past frenz to see whether they have my no.. However I rem I did update at MIW leh.. Hmm.. o_O"

Hmm.. Training yest is kinda the.. Ok no comment.. Imagined doing leopard crawl and back crawl on concrete surface.. That's reali veri painful.. This is not a battle field full of ROUNDS flying here and there ard me loh.. Neither am I camouflaging to fight a war.. o_O" I only pity the kids nia.. I think they reali can't take it le.. It's not easy to crawl.. Esp leopard crawl.. The gals are struggling.. I juz can't watch it animore le.. If it's cat crawl den it will be much easier le..

I juz realized my HR haven reali start yet.. >_<~ Haix.. Was busy settling some other stuff.. Plus mood is not so gd either.. But after toking to GG and Han.. I feel much better le.. At least they gave me the advices which I will need.. Sometimes there are things that should be taken up by nature course.. Rush and rush wun get one anywhere de..

Went to Starbucks (SB) two days ago with my clique.. Hmm.. Strawberries and cream.. A new product from SB.. Erm.. I think dun worth buying.. Medium size alreadi cost seven bucks le.. Somemore I feel it's so-so only.. Nothing special.. Maybe it's juz like strawberries ice-cream.. That's what Step said.. I still prefer my beloved caramel fraps.. That's the best I find so far.. Reali like that sweet and loving taste loh.. =)

Two days ago I tot I saw Jan jogging along the stretch of pavement by the road.. Reali look like her.. But Han told me that I must be missing Jan too much lah.. LoLz.. Cuz Jan dun reali jog de.. Hmm.. It's Hungry Ghost Festival mah.. Hope I'm not seeing things.. Keke..

U know hor.. Some frenz are reali sickening de loh.. Cuz they will gang up together and scare u de.. They will say "Hey how cum ur back got someone following u.. U know him or her?" And den when u looked back.. U saw no one.. Haha.. That means got ghost loh..

Ever tried to distinguish btwn ghost and spirit? Are they the same? Theoretically they are the same.. But practically ppl said they are different.. Always heard spiritual power.. Ever heard of ghostual power? Lame rite? Hahaha..

And lastly.. How to tell whether it's a Jap ghost? The answer is "They normally have a video tape in their hands!!" Muwahahaha.. Let me laugh one more time.. Ok ok.. I know Ly and Step going to tell me.. "陈业凯.. 不好笑loh!!" Wahahahaha.. But I find it reali funny when Mok said it leh.. >_<~



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home