To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Went to town yest to have lunch.. The World is small.. Happened to saw Sam and her bf.. No wonder I find the face so familiar.. After lunch we left.. Went to Liang Court to collect my taggy and race chip.. Saw Andy there too.. He told me he is leaving SPC soon.. Joining NTU.. Hmm.. NTU will be even stronger le.. As I was leaving I saw the name on the package is not mine.. So I went back to change it.. Heng I'm still inside.. If not reached home den realized is abit too late le..

Kinda tempting to go watch WCG de.. Since it's at Suntec Convention Hall.. So near also.. Actuali din realized WCG started alreadi also.. And it ended today I guess.. Alreadi long time din enter the World of gaming.. Seem like washing hands alreadi.. I wondered who will represent SG in CS again.. Will it be Cecilia and her team? Hmm.. Maybe ba..

Finished watching FMA finali.. At the end of the day.. It juz teaches us that to have something.. U need to sacrifice something of equivalent value.. However the fact is the World is nvr perfect.. Therefore the principle of equal trade will nvr exist as a fair trade afterall.. That is why how cum some ppl can be rich without reali sacrificing alot.. While on the other hand some ppl can forever be poor despite the amount of sacrifices they have made..

But I'm sure that without giving in sacrifices.. One will nvr be able to achieve wat they wan.. Although during the process of sacrifices one might feel the pain that he or she is going through.. But all these is juz inevitable.. And those pain will eventually be worthwhile some day.. Juz like wat WH said.. One will nvr know what results come from their actions.. But if he or she do nothing.. Den there will be no result at all.. Ya it's true..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home