To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yest juz had my IF test.. Actuali for those who din study it's a blessing for them.. Cuz 22 out of 30 qns are simply repeated.. And the rest of the 8 qns is definitely to differentiate from DI to HD.. That's what I believe.. Sometimes one might feel in such a way that it's isn't fair for those who study so hard.. Cuz those that dun study or attend classes dun deserve to get gd grades at all.. If it cum to concepts.. I believe many will not be able to do.. Only a few exceptional elites will ba.. And that Mok TS duno go where yest.. By rite he should be around loh.. If not what if got ppl wanna asked qns abt the paper den how.. And I'm kinda glad that IF has ended earlier.. Haha.. Aiya the only sad thing is I wun get to listen to Mok TS lame and cold jokes animore le loh..

After the test.. LY.. Step and me decided to go 85 market to have supper.. On the way out.. A car approach from my rite side.. Cuming from B1.. Haha.. Was astonished to see it's the powerpuff gals.. Haha.. Ok lah it's WH.. Cheryl and Jan.. LoLz.. Make a move ahead of them first.. Keke.. And WH said I din let her vehicle go first.. LoLz.. But hor there is a stop line there!! Haha.. So I must abide the regulations to go first.. Heeeee.. =P

And from sch till Bedok.. WH was either beside my vehicle.. If not will be in front or behind.. LoLz.. I obviously saying rubbish rite.. Cuz it's either front.. Back or side mah.. If not den on top of me meh!! Wahahaha.. That will only happen in the cartoon Mask.. Hahaha.. >_<~

And when I reach Bedok only den I realized WH is racing against me to see who can reach Tampines first.. Hahaha.. No wonder she cut here and there.. ^^ And the prize of reaching first will be steamboat.. Runnerup will treat the winner steamboat.. That will of cuz inclusive of Cheryl and Jan also.. >_<~

HR lecturer Chua CH that day say something abt colours.. And he said ppl have different colours.. Some are white.. Some are brown.. Some are light brown.. Some are black.. And some are light black.. LoLz.. WTF is light black!! >_<~

And today Wayne Kwan asked that CHK whether he is 35 yrs old.. LoLz.. And asked him where is his frenz.. He is sitting alone.. Well I should say all his frenz are gals..

The film Wayne Kwan screened was nice I guess.. Cuz I fell asleep.. Haha.. And I slept till drool.. >_<~ Wow.. And I nearly kiss tio ppl.. Keke.. =P Went back home and have my favourite minipot with my cute ahlian wannabe.. Hahaha..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home