To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Went to Bedok South for lunch today.. Actuali it was my first time stepped foot there even though I did eat the famous fishball noodles from there before.. Why the fishball noodles is so famous there is up to u to find out le.. Haha.. And the Cuttlefish Kangkong is definitely nice as I heard from LY.. But I think the Hot Wok stall food is nice after I tried it today..

If someone asked ya to describe him or her as much as u know abt him and her.. How would u describe? Does ur descriptions include only positive stuffs? Or it consists of negative stuffs too?

And I said I love her complexion so much that I fall in love with her complexion.. And she juz asked only fall in love with her complexion only ar? Haha.. What does that mean leh.. Hahaha.. I dun mind falling for the person itself.. Keke.. >_<~

LoLz.. I was counting how many tortoises I had on my msn list.. Haha.. And count and count.. A total of 27 tortoises.. No need so mafan lah.. Juz go Bedok 85 and Chomp Chomp to eat up the stingrays can liao.. Keke..

Women after age 30 is considered old woman.. While guys before married are considered kids.. (Lovely Samsoon, 2006) Hahaha.. *Lame*

Tml is EG lesson again.. Time for more lame jokes from Jeffery Goh after Mok TS's and Wayne Kwan's class for Mon and today..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home