To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, September 01, 2006

*Abstract taken from My Lovely Samsoon*
The reasons why some gals can't find themselves a decent guy is:

1st.. Nice man are ugly..
2nd.. Gd-looking men are unfaithful..
3rd.. Gd-looking and nice men are alreadi married..
4th.. Gd-looking, nice and single men are incompetent..
5th.. Gd-looking, nice, single and rich men are not interested in them..
6th.. Gd-looking, nice, single and rich men who are interested in them are playboys..
7th.. Gd-looking, nice, single, rich men who are interested in us and not playboys are gays!!!

Hahaha.. Quite true hor.. >_<~

==================================================

Foot Fact 1:
26 bones, 33 joints, a network of over 100 ligaments, muscles, tendons working in perfect unison.. Any weakness or failure causes poor perfomance, pain and a possible life-long foot condition..

Foot Fact 2:
A 10 km run produces over 6000 foot strikes, each at a force 3 times the body weight..

Foot Fact 3:
The average person walks over 250,000 km in a lifetime, equal to walking around the globe 6 times..

Foot Fact 4:
4 out of 5 persons eventually suffer some sorts of foot problems..

Foot Fact 5:
Problems of the foot are later manifested as pain in the knee, hip or back..

==================================================

Sometimes I juz wondered am I reali stupid to do some stuff which is unnecessary and certainly not obliged to do so.. I think I'm those that always will try to make up to some ppl if I ever made them angry in some ways.. But this time round I'm sure I din do anything wrong.. Is asking someone to study hard wrong? I reali duno.. It's for their own good not for me..

What for get myself down to town so early when I can sleep longer? Most of my frenz know I hate going to town.. And I will definitely give all sorts of reasons to avoid going there.. And I did it for ya..

What for get myself running around in the rain like a fool juz to find where is that place I can buy ur fav chocolate? And I dun denied that I'm not familiar with areas of town.. That's why I always get lost..

What for get myself drenched and lying in bed now like a patient when I have other stuffs to attend to? And I bet u wun understand how much I yearned to get that particular chocolate for ya to encourage ya to strive on for ur exams..

What for get myself shut by u when I asked u whether I can bring the chocolates to ya? Do u know how that feel? It juz feel so unappreciated..

Even though I heard from CL that ur mood swing is here.. But I dun think that is the way to treat ppl.. Maybe I'm not a gal so I dun understand that mood swing.. Fair enuff..

When I was with WH yest.. She told me that even Jan sometimes will act in a hostile way.. I might not know how that feeling is like.. But I'm certain I understand that feeling.. That's why I have closed both of my eyes.. And keep myself calm.. Constantly reminding myself not to lose my cool and argue for nothing cuz I know my temper is volcanic..

==================================================



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home