To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today had a conversation with our lecturer Chua Chong Hock.. Din know he dun have a job de.. Now only depending on lecturing and consulting to live on.. Hmm.. Now I know why he wan us to put nothing lesser than five in his evaluation.. Of cuz I wun put max score juz becuz of sympathy.. But I juz feel he know his stuff well.. So giving him max score should be not a problem either.. As we chat.. The evil consiousness lying inside the four of us started to emerge as we know how to earn some quick bucks from CCH.. Keke.. >_<~ Speaking whether it's ethical or not is juz not the issue.. Cuz it's a transaction afterall.. Haha..

Imagine u pushed ur gf or bf into the rail track and den wan to run away using the same train.. That's ridiculous!! As if the onlookers are fake de meh.. And for goodness sake if wan to "jie dao sha ren" also think of a better way lah.. So lame.. Use public transport to kill his gf.. And I'm refering to the Clementi train incident.. Well.. No matter how big the problem is.. Also no need to resort to such evil method loh..

And an article said that the movie Devil wears Prada is evil.. Haha.. Why evil is becuz the movie cause gals to go chiong Prada.. Juz like obsessing in it loh.. Haha.. That's gd mah.. Boost our economy!! LoLz.. ^^

And wtf is blogger superstar!! LoLz.. Now machiam everything also wan to have superstar.. o_O" Obviously the winner will be Xiaxue.. If not it will be Colin and Kero liao loh.. LOLz.. =X Or maybe Sarongpartygal.. >_<~



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home