To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Today is the second orientation row for the freshies.. The turnout was gd.. Even better than the previous time.. Each boat will consist of freshies and seniors.. And will have a mini race at the end of the day.. So it will be up to each boat how they wan to teach the freshies.. I juz luv to play the viking ship where everyone will be sit on the edge of the boat facing each other.. And den rock like hell.. Everyone is shouting like hell.. Screaming for help..

And today is Sava Sprint.. We have catered a bus to the destination.. Sava Sprint is an international event held annually.. So it will definitely be an eye-opener as u can see how the various teams from various country fared.. Teams from Philipines are strong.. Penang too.. Well.. NTU and NUS kinda din fared this time round.. Was kinda surprised.. Glad Safra team did well.. Cuz Ming.. Jacq.. Jeff are all in there.. Our dear ex-rowers..

Since someone juz started it.. I shall settle it to the way she wan it.. Dun expect me to say things in a nice way (As if u did it in a nice way in the first place)..

Anyway one big fark asked me to fark off cuz she claimed I have told her enemy abt her stuff.. Well.. If she insists it.. So be it.. I simply not interested at all.. And u so sure I said it? Who u think u are? Kindaichi (金田一)? Pull up ur bloody eyelids and see.. U think ur "recently gd fren" din know abt ur stuff? And it juz happened that ur "recently gd frenz" is also ur enemy's gd frenz.. Use ur brain and think.. If ur left hemisphere brain not enuff.. Use up ur right hemisphere brain as well..

And if u wan to relate to what happened previously.. Who is the one that uses her long tongue to spill out abt other ppl's secret first? U should jolly well know the consequences before u did that.. Blame on ur gossip diarrhea.. Dun cum climbing to other ppl's head and claim ppl did u wrong.. Yawnz.. Now u put urself in the shoes of a victim and make ur stand.. Den when I put myself as a victim after what u did.. How do I feel?

Worst still.. U still rem at Long John Silver in TM.. When there are only u and me.. We sat down there having our meal.. And u asked me whether I believe that u din tell the secret anyone.. I pondered a while.. Den u say to me "U dun believe me?" And den u showed me that action of disappointment cuz I hesitated whether I trust u or not.. In the end becuz of ur that action of disappointment.. I believe u to the bottom of my heart.. And I'm sure u wun say it out at all.. And u know how it feels when I came to know abt it that u are the one that spilling out everything..

And by mentioning the contents of ur sacred stuff is nothing big deal compared to what u did.. And in the first place did u and I ever make an agreement that ur blog contents can't be shared? I doubt so.. However we did make gentleman's agreement on my secret.. So who is more at fault now?

And dun always expect ppl to do it ur way.. Enuff is enuff.. SS Family Day that time is also another nonsense.. U claimed that why must u wait for another person's reply to set the time for setting off.. And why I din ask u what time u wan.. The thing is.. It's not as if that person din go den I also not going.. Even if that person din go.. I will also go.. Simple as that.. Why must u be so red-eyed on such things? Not as if u will lose a chunk of flesh from ur body..

Lastly I wan to say.. I alreadi asked ur so-called enemy abt that matter.. The answer I received is "There's no such thing happening.." So go dig up the facts before throwing blame to other ppl.. Let's juz says that ur enemy is lying to me.. Even if ur enemy is lying and it's true that such thing has happened.. I DID NOT MENTIONED UR SO-CALLED SACRED ADDRESS TO UR SO-CALLED ENEMY!! U think I finished meal nothing to do go memorised such complicated and long address? Let me juz tell u.. I have more impt things to do than to do such trivial thing like this.. U and me did make an agreement on the address thing that it should not be make known to other ppl unless with ur approval.. U THINK I'M U? Dun care abt agreements made btwn frenz!!

And of cuz I know abt the incident of that "him" which spills the beans too.. And why I din do anything to him? It's simple.. Cuz we have a greater affinity compared to urs.. And most imptly of all.. I and him did not made any agreements abt the secret in the first place..

If u scared ppl see den juz changed the bloody address.. Or might as well dun create it in the first place.. Or better still write it in a diary since u wan so much privacy.. And if u think ppl like me will continue to spill ur contents.. Why still dun change the address? Aren't u asking for trouble? Or is it u juz wan ppl's attention like what many feel? Yawnz..

And dun ever think that I kept quiet all these while means I scared.. And dun even think that I din confront u means I'm admitting I did u wrong.. Puiz.. That's becuz I simply dun give a damn to it.. Get it!! I saying all these is becuz I dun wan to be framed for nothing.. Understand NOOB?



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home