To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Today lecture suppose to be for Class A.. But as I glanced around.. I feel Class B's ppl are overwhelming.. How cum A's ppl so little huh.. Today break was as usual.. Long and sweet.. LoLz.. Was with Advin chatting away..

Was listening to what Jeffery Goh said.. And den suddenly behind got ppl kicking my chair.. So I tot it was purely accidental.. And it came the second time.. So I still thinking it was bu xiao xin.. LoLz.. And when the third kick came.. The impact gets harder.. So I think is ppl calling me.. So I turned around and saw WH and Jan.. o_O" At first I tot it's someone I duno.. And den he or her use this kind of method to call me.. I will definitely diao him or her loh.. Hahaha.. But it turns out to be the sweet gals I know.. Keke.. =X

Jeffery Goh said on average.. Gals tok 20000 words per day while guys tok 9000 words per day.. At first I tot he is suaning the gals.. Saying them like to nag alot.. But in the end it turned out to be aiming at the guys.. Becuz he said that guys always dun listen that why the gals need to repeat what they said.. LoLz.. So will end up toking more loh.. O_o" Well.. Well.. But I still think even without repeating they still tok alot lah.. Hahaha..

He also mentioned that by the time he finished teaching the lectures for morning and afternoon.. He alreadi used up the 9000 words.. And when he reached home he wun tok to his wife.. He was saying as if once the quota limit exceeded den can't tok animore.. Machiam like sms.. Exceed usage needa paid extra loh..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home