To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wayne Kwan set up a leadership camp.. And will like us to join in.. It's only for a few days.. $150 per head.. Somewhere out there in M'sia.. From SG only need one hr time to reach there.. Though I hope I can go with her or them.. But I know the chances of going is almost 100 percent impossible..

Today Wayne showed us the video again.. And I heard someone behind me dozing off.. Can hear the snoring sound.. LoLz.. YT also slping beside me.. I also feel like slping for that 20 over mins..

Ever seen ur frenz treat himself so familiar with ur home.. That he will own time own target switched on the aircon.. Opened the fridge.. Taking out a drink.. Lying on the sofa.. And watched movie.. LoLz.. And he said that is the differences btwn normal frenz and true frenz.. Muwahahaha.. Nice theory leh..

And the funniest thing is.. He was the one that started watching the dvds.. And was the one that dozed off.. And he is also the one that jumped out in fear from his slp when my parents opened the door.. LOLz.. U juz made a record of jumping high!!

On the way home.. Saw the minipot auntie cycling over.. First time saw her cycling.. LoLz.. So I smiled and waved at her.. She smiled and waved back.. And she added juz send gf home le ar.. Heee.. ^^ What u think leh.. Hahaha..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home