To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tagboard domain was been hacked.. Therefore all tagboards were down.. But the administrator is trying their best to restore it.. A temporary domain has been set up.. Well.. And so now u ppl might have that problem of seeing login panel when u make a visit here.. Hmm.. After exams den changed it ba.. Haha..

To Honeystars' lovers!! The new honeystars is out.. And it's called Honey and Berries.. Or Honeystars and Berries.. Or Stars and Berries.. Hahaha.. Not veri sure of the name either.. It consists of the usual golden yellow stars and the newly added pinky chrome stars.. Haha.. Sounds exquisite!! LoLz.. >_<~

Nowadays is it veri common that ppl use voice conversation in their msn chat? Hmm.. I know that this feature is inbuilt kinda a long time le.. But seldom see ppl use it until I saw my bro using it.. LoLz.. Was kinda interesting and fun..

10 days to the start of the ordeal.. How have u ppl been doing? Are u ppl mugging?

OR Busy eating Honeystars? (Pointing at Joa..)
OR Busy increasing heroes' ability to memorise? (Pointing at Sherry..)
OR Digging a 100m deep shellscrap and trench?(Pointing at Helloboyboy..)
OR Reading "N" numbers of times and still catch no balls? (Pointing at me..)
OR Secretly buying gamecard and warcrafting? (Pointing at LY..)
OR Slacking as USUAL? (Pointing at Step..)

Muwahahaha.. >_<~

Juz I was recalling.. I rem XH said before that to mug effectively.. One should put lotsa mugs around him or her.. It acts as a formation.. LoLz.. Machiam like Wudang's Dipper Seven Formation!! Hahahaha.. >_<~

My sis told me that mediacorp actor Christopher Lee was arrested for injuring two persons when driving.. Both the biker and pillion were injured.. Think they are not seriously injured.. The worst thing is after knocking down ppl Christopher Lee tried to escape.. Damn irresponsible loh.. And his mercedez is easily recogizable since it's a unique model.. He was recognized by witness who saw this incident.. And soon after.. The police arrested him and took the alcohol test for him.. The result is positive.. He was currently on bailed..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home