To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Juz imagine how it feels when it mid autumn and u can't see the moon at all due to the stupid haze.. And everyone in the server was cursing those ppl that set up the fire in Indonesia.. Actuali there are also ppl out there that need to survive for a living.. Therefore they need to set up fire so that those charred vegetation act as a natural fertilizer for harvesting.. Like what Jeffery Goh said.. If an organization has problem in surviving.. Who will still care abt social responsibility?

LM juz suxs.. It seems so vague to me.. It consists of nothing but stories and stories.. It will juz mean application and application.. I was wondering what qns will it ask for the cuming test.. Can't be writing stories and stories.. Like no wrong or right at all.. How I wish that it will be an assignment instead of a test.. And how ridiculous to study for a test which seem like everything also must know by ur fingertips.. It juz simply make no difference to a 3hrs exam.. I juz feel it's juz super lame loh.. Esp that person who think of such idea.. Probably the coordinator.. And next time for goodness sake pls bring forward the test earlier.. Not cramping it with assignment deadline and exam schedule..

Actuali if EG and LM is to exhange in reality.. Den it will deem the most perfect schedule combination liao.. But too bad.. I think it will gonna stay the same despite the appeal which I think Rohana will probably pretend to entertain and sit back and shake her legs.. For those who think Rohana is damn helpful den reconsider again.. Well.. Not for me to judge.. It's for the rest to judge.. Esp from ppl I know.. What they have told me abt her.. Blah blah blah.. Den again if reali the 2 exams are exchange.. There will be some that rejoice and some that frown..

And the time for LM test had changed to 15mins later.. Forever change and change.. And always dun change for the good.. It always change for the bad instead.. Zzz..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home