To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The test is alreadi damn long yet some noob wanna dragged the time even longer.. The faces from the invigilators tell me that the total count is not correct.. And my intuition tells me that I'm 100 percent right..

And who dun write their name on the over page of the paper? Even a primary school kid know that he or she has to write their names on the cover page provided.. And today there is this part time student making such stupid mistake.. And I dun think it's careless or what.. It simply means he has no brain.. Dragging for extra half an hour plus more.. Was damn pissed off.. Knn one.. And since it's the part time problem.. Why should the full time stayed back to accompany them? It juz made no sense at all..

Apart from that.. I think the invigilators' team suxs big time.. Duno which farker go and assume that the script with no name is empty.. Den in the end the script is juz in front of them for the past half an hour looking and waving them at them.. I juz feel like telling them that "U think.. I think.. Who confirm?" And that Mary only know how to say and say.. Sitting on executive position big fark is it.. Instead of telling the rest of the staff what to do.. Why can't she go walked around and see whether got any script lying on the floor or watever blah blah blah.. And that lazy Rohana alreadi pat her arse and ran off liao.. All in all.. SIM staff are juz a bunch of noobs.. Not as if they are newbies.. Most of them worked so long alreadi.. Yet so incompetent.. Yawnz..

Before the scripts were been collected.. I was still thinking where to go after everything ended.. I still tot that this nite will be the first and last time we chilled out together as a complete clique.. Relaxing.. Gossiping.. And having a nice and sweet supper.. Juz as one was confident abt this.. The higher the likelihood one will be disappointed.. Like what many said.. If one dun expects.. Den there wun be disappointment..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home