To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Had a chat with Helloboyboy.. And he was toking to me abt LM paper.. Den he asked me what is transformational leadership.. LoLz.. Hmm.. I also not sure.. Den he told me that he only know transformers.. So he was thinking of writing that transformational leadership is someone who can transform.. LoLz.. So I told him den u got mentioned an example of someone who can transform himself? He said no.. So I told him why nvr put Optimus Prime as an example.. He is a gd leader.. Muwahahahaha.. "Transformers!! More than meet the eye!!"

Ok FF-XII is nice I think.. Almost full rating given by ppl.. Helloboyboy is waiting for his frenz to burn it.. But he alreadi canot endure liao.. Wanna go outside buy.. Haha.. Me too lah.. I logged on to my dvd webby to check whether got stock or not.. Haha.. In the end got.. But still deciding whether to get it or not.. PS3 is out alreadi huh? Hmm.. But dun seem to have much games available either..

Rite now exams not yet finished.. I alreadi of thinking what to do for the holidays.. Probably full-time ps-ing with FF-XII.. Bleach-ing.. Or maybe WWC-ing with Eric.. KW and LY.. Haha.. Well.. Gonna dragged Helloboyboy down too.. Haha..

I simply luv that korean drama.. My sassy Princess.. She is so cute!! Haha.. Well that's the only motivation to mug.. Sometimes reali envy those who finish their studies and are out to work.. Again when one is working.. He or she will envy those that are still studying.. It's juz a cycle.. I envy u.. U envy me.. Blah blah blah..

And HRM 1 is out in portal.. Always nvr inform in the news and notices section.. Everytime must make us click on the assignment section den know.. Again it proves the incompetency and inefficiency of SIM staff..

To IF kakis.. Rem to renew the bks today.. Today due wor..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home