To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Holidays arrived and it's the last holiday for me.. Finali Sem 5 is over.. So it's the last and final sem le.. Provided clear all modules without fail.. And how will this last holidays be spent for me and the rest? Haha.. I duno abt the rest.. I guess I will be enjoying the last time since it's reali the last holidays.. Must go work after graduating in Sem 6.. So dun reali can enjoy the so called Sem 6 holidays..

Alot of my frenz going overseas for holidays.. Like Raz.. WH and XH.. Haha.. Bon voyage to them even though it might be too late to say cuz they alreadi left for their trip alreadi.. Will be waiting for WH to bring me back my favourite wife's biscuits.. Haha.. Yummy!!

GST becuming 7 percent? WTF!! 5 percent is alreadi alot.. Now still wanna further increase it to 7 percent!! And our government will give all sort of reasons to explain why there is a need.. The reason is kinda obvious.. Like what the latest news reported on abt subsidising the needy.. I mean if they are reali needy and need aid.. I'm fine with it.. But there are obviously some ppl who know that the government will feed them if they do not have jobs.. And thus abused such rights.. And who are the one who suffer in the end.. It's us loh.. We as consumers paid for our goods.. Services and taxes.. In the end these money is used to feed ppl who refuse to work despite they have the ability to.. Not as if they are disabled.. Even disabed ppl have more pride than those faggots feeding on consumers' sweat money..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home