To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

As the last paper approaches.. The more slack one will be.. And it's damn freaking lots of lectures to study for HRM.. Haha.. Well.. As usual.. Pick and study.. Juz throw some which I think is boliao.. Irrelevant.. And obviously wun be asked at all..

Everyone also slacks quite alot from Sem One until now.. After tml paper.. I gonna start my FF-XII.. And den watched Deathnote Episode Four.. Muwahahaha.. Yeahz.. So it means no time for other stuffs le loh.. Btwn there is news that the movie version of Deathnote Part Two will be out this winter in Dec.. Wooo..

Though there is still one last paper LM to focus on.. But I think not only me.. I feel the rest also need to relax their mind abit le loh.. Time to chill.. Dream.. Play.. Slack.. And sleep.. =X

Gd luck to those taking minor specialization paper tml!! Ganbatte!!



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home