To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, October 23, 2006

It has been ages since rain started to fall.. Finali the man-made rain from Indonesia is useful afterall huh.. But I still feel it do not help much in resolving the haze.. Maybe to a small extent it will ba..

And it's juz one more day left to the first paper.. Haix.. Duno can make it or not loh.. Glad it's cummulative assessment.. But IF seem to be kinda worrying since it's only a day grace after the previous paper..

Today woke up.. On the tv watched my show in the morning.. And I saw one xiaoqiang sticking on the blinds.. I was impressed with it.. Imagine it can stay in the same pose for say 10am to 4pm.. I was wondering why.. I was thinking it's trying to act dead.. LoLz.. Nvrtheless I also wun go and disturb it.. Haha.. Cuz I scared mah.. LoLz..

Watched the anime version of Death Note.. It's nice.. Well.. Now not only Bleach.. Also aiming Death Note.. Hahaha.. ^^

Bleach's new opening and ending is out le.. I simply love the new ending.. Veri nice..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home