To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm glad that I have finali completed my FFXII few days ago.. Which I guess I'm quite pleased with the ending.. Nice song with meaningful ending juz made me feel so happy.. Maybe one will think that games are merely visual dreams.. However I feel that it's games which made ppl learn to think and cherish the ones they luv.. Maybe I'm juz living in my own world of fantasy.. Sometimes I juz wish that I'm part of the plot in the games.. I juz wan to have a happy ending juz like which most games have in the end.. Anyway I guess I have released one load in my mind.. Haha.. I'm saying until as if playing game is something impt in one's life.. But at least to me I wanted to finish things I started in the first place..

Sometimes one should reali feel contended with wat u have.. Keep pursuing wat u have in the past is nothing wrong.. But one should know when to stop.. I always believe that contentment is bliss.. What if when one compromise to make things better yet the other party juz dun show any signs to ya.. Probably ur reaction will be haix here and there.. Sighing all the time..

Nearly forgot to watch the show "Qiang Zhong Zhi You Qiang Zhong Shou" today.. Haha.. Of cuz I watched got meaning one.. Saw that Holland V PLC supervisor on tv in the show.. So interested to see how "zai" is he loh.. He certainly know how to tok big in the show.. Well.. I mean if u are superb den it's okie to be arrogant.. But been modest is also necessary.. Can't even wear an E-collar properly.. Wat else can u do.. LoLz.. Oh ya.. And that guy from PS branch is also there.. Wow.. He is an expert in differentiating the gender of hamsters.. Haha.. Not to forget our dear Joa is also on tv too.. And with Toffee too.. ^-^

Today have my grading.. It went well.. It's so ironic that whenever I know who I will be sparring with.. I will beforehand tell that person that if later he kena hit by me.. Dun be pissed or angry.. It's unintentional.. Haha.. But today my opponent kick me hard.. I was shocked.. Reali shocked.. I tot we alreadi say not to hit so hard.. Anyway it was a nice spar.. Sportmanship is impt.. Therefore not letting oneself losing control over their head and get pissed off juz becuz ppl hit ya hard is impt.. Sometimes wear spec is juz a demerit cuz it's kinda hard to see also.. And speaking abt not wearing specs.. Joa mentioned to me that I made Regina's hand bruised.. Haix.. Reali unintentional de.. I can't reali gauge how close she is so accidentally kick her.. I'm reali feel bad abt it.. Somemore she's my senior.. Sorri Regina.. >_<~

Sch starting tml le.. Haix.. I'm not sighing becuz sch started.. In fact I luv that it started.. So I can see all my frenz again.. I'm sighing becuz it means that we are leaving each other soon.. And it's juz oni another four mths plus together as classmates.. And after that everyone's journey as classmates will end.. Ppl will start to move in different directions.. Having their own working life.. Blah blah blah.. I myself also duno what I'm going to do.. Even though I have tot of what I wan to do and becum.. But it's juz another story of whether I can make it or not.. Time reali flies like it's often said.. Three years of time juz cum in a blink..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home