To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Finali went to get our dear princess bday prezzie le.. Alrite.. Load off.. Went with Step since he know more of that particular item design.. Blah blah blah.. Rite now since Step finali gotten his hard earned pay.. He will be clearing all of his liabilities he had.. Ironically on the other hand.. It's somehow becum that everyone will be his debtors.. Hahaha.. Yup.. All becuz he is forking out for the snowflaky prezzie mah.. And since it's CNY soon.. Better to clear all our creditors in one shot.. Haha.. Not that I'm super duper supersitious.. Or like wat the elders pass down claiming that if own ppl's money during CNY will give ya more bad luck and becuming veri suay.. Hmmx.. Juz becuz even if I dun mind.. There might be some that mind mah.. So why not make things easy for everyone.. Haha.. ^^

Rite now I simply is engrossed in the 1900hrs and 2100hrs tv series on Channel 8.. Haha.. Previously I'm not like this one.. Haha.. I mean some dramas are juz that catchy to me.. Esp when there is new ppl and another new plot which I have yet seen before.. The sch drama is damn funny.. Life sometimes juz need such drama to cheer ya up de mah.. Contrary the shipyard drama is going to have its peak soon.. Imagine there are three gd frenz since young.. Two guys and a gal.. Guy A like the gal.. While the gal like Guy B.. Ever been in such situation before.. I bet u have it.. And the drama is making me yearning to work at Keppel.. Muwahahaha.. >_<~ Brain washing me liao.. Hahaha.. By the way.. Yao Yishan is pretti.. Heeee.. Every guy dream gal loh!! (I suppose I'm rite?) ^^

Rem dun anyhow tap on other ppl's wireless network.. Cuz u will get charged under the Computer Misuse Act.. Can get u jail up to three yrs or max fine $10k.. Well.. Juz be careful if u wanna tap..

Saw an article on someone reflecting when he was young as a child.. He said that there is this prata shop that he would eat it every weekend.. But his perception changed as he grew older.. He said wat used to be crispy prata now tastes like rubber.. Haha.. Adding on that it's not too hard to see why.. Actuali I can guess wat he will say before even reading further.. Anyway he said that as the shop gained popularity.. Its clientele grew.. To meet demand.. The shop started to make prata in advance.. These turned cold once taken off the hotplate and lost their crispness.. So what the customers now get is something that has been sitting on the counter for a good 15 mins.. Relating to Jalan Kayu.. Well.. Jalan Kayu's prata ain't that nice animore.. Maybe first time eating is nice.. And that they make it on the spot is a real nice thing to commend.. However.. As time passed.. The price of different pratas are marked up.. Well.. I juz feel dun worth that price.. And it's ridiculously high.. A cheese prata ard $2.50.. WTF!! Can even get it cheaper than that somewhere else loh.. It's not as if the pratas are in a state of shortage that they need to mark up the price to reach equilibrium.. o_O" Well.. Even when there is surplus.. That doesn't mean that the price will mark down too..

Jack Neo wants to film on Huang Na's case.. Hmmx.. Doesn't it sound like rubbing salt into someone else wound? That's what the papers said.. I'm not against it nor am I for it.. I juz stayed neutral.. But if we wanna include the issue of ethics.. I feel that's not veri appropriate ba.. Considering the feelings of Ah How's family.. Did Jack Neo reali put urself into their shoes? Well.. In papers he claimed that he understand their feelings.. On top of that.. I juz dun see what can the movie reali show anyway.. Showing how the poor gal is murdered or being violated? That's reali veri veri mean.. Making money is impt of cuz.. But making money out of the dead is juz downright unethical.. Rite ppl?



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home