To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Ever tot of u squeezing among the hot-headed crowds juz to poke the first joss sticks into the incense burner.. Is it reali worth to get urself stomped over by elephants' legs all over the place? Haha.. Well.. Ppl believe what they wan to believe.. It's juz a myth or should I said legend passed down ages ago.. Who knows maybe it's true afterall.. I juz wondered whether that successful first person from last CNY will do it again if during that period of last CNY he or she has yet been overwhelmed with luck..

It has been tradition that children stay up late at nite during CNY can prolong the longevity of their parents.. I juz wondered how many of u still do that in this era.. I did try to hold out until dawn breaks.. Haha.. Even though it's juz a myth.. But if it's for ur own parents.. Why not juz believe in it for the sake of ur own mummy and daddy..

Sometimes I juz feel that CNY is to relieve the crisis after Vday.. Hahaha.. Get what I mean? Cuz during Vday.. U will probably had outflows greater than inflows.. Which will made u temporary illiquid.. But still not yet near to bankruptcy lah.. And when CNY cums.. The red packets u get will at least help to ease off some of ur burden.. Hopefully it will ba..

McDonald has cum up with hot new Bagel with Omelette.. Its bread is boiled before it's baked.. So as to give a distinctive texture and shiny crust.. So what is in the Bagel? It's sandwiched btwn a lightly toastd bagel are a fluffy folded egg omelette with silvered onions, juicy tomato slice, turkey ham and cheese.. It definitely looks appealing enuff to attract breakfast freakz (Cuz the pic looks damn yummilicious).. Hahaha.. Besides that.. Coffee will be served all day long at McDonald islandwide.. Of cuz it's not those normal coffee that cums along when u ordered a breakfast meal.. It's McCafe Cappuccino.. Latte.. Long Black and Espresso.. Maybe it's much more economical than Coffeebean or Starbucks? No idea..

The game of mahjong nearly killed me today.. Haven even won one round out of duno how many rounds.. Maybe twenty rounds.. Only until the west I started to win one round.. And it's five folds.. But Step bao all cuz he threw the tile.. It's juz out of nowhere I suddenly started to win.. In the end from losing streaks became winning streaks.. It's juz so unbelievable.. After Ly and Sf left.. Step.. Yt and me played a three persons style.. It's veri easy to win as well as lose.. And folds of three or four is machiam a norm.. Well.. Lost all the way loh.. But overall still won a meal for dinner.. Tot of having a Kakashi's Thirteen Odds.. Haha.. But not even some decent tiles to make that.. Unlike previously.. Always got alot of chances with those tiles.. Haix..

During dinner.. We had a tok on Christianity.. Since Step is there to clear any possible doubts.. Was told by my frenz yest that the partner of one must be a Christian if they wan to be together.. But I rem Step said it's not necessary.. So I asked him again.. He said it's all abt choice.. Yt was asking also.. Yt kena teased that he got someone in mind who is a Christian.. Haha.. Must be lah.. U can't escape the eyes of us!!! LoLz.. When Step said one can convert.. But does he or she convert for the sake of their luv or for the sake of believing in God.. That's reali a gd qns..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home