To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The steamboat session is sucessful though a couple or a trio of them din turned up due to some unforeseeable stuffs.. At least the steamboat is something new and fresh.. So how many more to-do items are yet to be done before the sem end.. The way Raz react and ran away from Doudou reali damn funny.. She reali screamed out when Doudou chased after her at the corridor.. Even though Doudou dun meant any harm.. But Raz no matter what is still the first time cuming here so still duno Doudou will always inspect ppl first.. Toffee is veri active.. Running ard all the time.. Jumping onto everyone laps EXCEPT Step.. LoLz.. Probably he knew Step is a hotdog monster!! Special thankz to Joa for hosting this event.. And the rest for helping and clearing.. Not forgetting everyone who help to eat too.. ^^



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home