To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Sf said that the movie 300 shouldn't be M18.. Instead it should be R21.. Haha.. Den I asked him how cum.. He said in one of the scenes.. A gal is naked showing everything.. What he meant is.. That gal is dancing in a super duper transparent top without bra.. Doing a Cup D boobies shake in the movie huh? LoLz.. At this point of time.. Guys will be wow-ing.. While gals will be eek-ing.. Well.. This is only the beginning for the process of nose bleeding.. Hurhurhur.. So what is the most exciting part where the guys will be drooling all over and the gals will be swearing all over? Of cuz it's the art of Kama Sutra.. Haha.. From doggy to missionary to galloping.. Dun tell me u ppl understand what these terms mean? Hahaha.. If u tell me u dun.. I will lecture u on Kakashi's 101 ways of making out.. Wahahaha.. Wanna experience it go watch urself..

Rodney Goon said something abt strategic recommendations on last lecture.. It gives me the idea that maybe GE can buy over Chelsea.. Sack Mourinho.. Free transfer Lampard and Terry.. And den disband Chelsea.. Hahahaha.. *evil grins*



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home