To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today SM morning not alot ppl came.. When I asked abt the noon class.. It's even worst.. Info I heard is there are oni 12 ppl in the noon class.. That's reali a shocking number.. Well.. Of cuz there will be ppl finishing faster and earlier.. Vice versa.. Such scenario always happen when there is assignment due.. Esp when that particular assignment is a super duper tedious and need alot of head cracking to do..

Mr Cosplay's Otaku House is currently situated at TM outside Long John Silver.. That's great.. Cuz last time at Cineleisure is far mah.. Aiya it's not that far.. But compared to now.. It's juz at my doorstep.. It's even better.. Anyway u will get to see salepersons dressing up in anime costumes such Bleach and Naruto.. Etc.. Working hours from 1000hrs to 2230hrs..

I juz think the KFC advertisement to celebrate its anniversary is reali lame.. What I can say is.. It's reali kinda disturbing to me.. The noise decibels reali killing me..

Lunch at Bedok with Ly.. Sherr and Step.. The pig stomach with fish slices bee hoon looks yummilicious.. Reali.. The aroma it gives is like heaven!! LoLz.. But it's reali taste gd.. After our yummy king Step thumbs up.. Wahahaha.. Nxt time I going to try it.. By the way the signboard din show this.. According to Ly.. It's a secret order.. So only regular customers will know it.. Hahaha..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home