To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

First of all Happy Bday to Liyee!!! May all ur wishes and dreams cum true!!! =D

Finali they set off for Yellowstone.. Parting seem difficult.. But it's a process afterall.. Everyone has to gone through it someday.. Whether is it going to happen now or future.. It juz will happen someday.. Like proverb says.. There's no indispersable banquet.. I wondered how they are now.. Though did tok to Step 2 days ago.. Rite now they are probably busy working since it's morning for them..

Hahaha.. I tink I also duno wat to write.. I juz feel tired somehow.. Sometimes though there are many things happening ard u.. But one juz dun feel like saying it out.. Haha... Maybe juz too lazy to say.. Or it juz seem no point to say it out.. LoLz.. Gonna change my slack attitude liao lah.. Time to tink in a mature way liao.. Haha.. No more small boy thinking le.. =/



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home