To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

How's everyone preparation on the exams.. I think I'm still slacking.. But I believe there's always somebody even more slack than me.. -----> Pointing to Step.. LoLz.. Correct rite!! Dun even pretend to turn ur head and ask who who.. 就是你!! Hahahaha..

I flipped the SM notes.. And seriously I feel that the notes damn suxs.. Hmmx.. Let see what are the words I used to describe it.. It's messy and untidy.. And is there reali a need to have so many diagrams around?? I juz wondered loh.. Initially I tot the notes was prepared by Rodney.. But realized the name below belongs to Peter O'Neil.. Chey.. I still wanna curse Rodney for being so unprofessional.. Haha.. Oops.. Rodney kept emphasizing that Peter O'Neil is gonna be merciless.. Cuz he is a simi pure royal blood of simi academic blah blah blah.. Zzzz.. Well.. Who reali care abt that lah.. We juz wan to get over this shit and enjoy our last holidays.. Keke..

It's gonna be 12mid soon.. On behalf of those who known our bday gal.. Let's wish Sherry a happy bday.. May all ur wishes cum true.. And always stay bubbly and chirpy!! =^-^=



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home