To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Went to look for HelloBB today.. Enter his room heard this eerie sound.. Eeeek.. I saw this game he is playing.. Walao veri scary game.. Worst than Resident Evil.. That game is exactly the conversion of movie Ju-On.. Reali loh.. I'm not dua kang.. Title of is called Ku-On.. U see the name also resemble the movie.. The opening scene turned me off.. *shivers* And I juz kena scared a couple of times.. >_<~ Definitely not a game to play in the nite.. HelloBB also said he scared to play in the nite.. LoLz.. And hor.. The analog will vibrate de mah.. When u reaches some places which u most likely will contact with monsters.. Or should I say undead instead.. It will vibrate juz like our heart beat loh.. Thumping slowly.. It juz simulated exactly how the player is feeling currently.. That anxiety and nervousness reali chill through our central nervous system.. Interested to know why it chills my freaking bones? Ask HelloBB to bring along for demonstration at chalet.. Hahaha..

Ever tried Dynasty Warriors chaos mode before.. Umpteen times when HelloBB and me wanted to try and complete once.. It's always either me KO or he KO.. Reali veri hard.. Seriously I tink they are cheating loh.. CHEATERS!!! Wahahaha.. =P

I'm falling deeper and deeper into Bleach and Naruto Shippuuden.. Like wat HelloBB mentioned.. It's getting climax soon.. *Nodding my head* I juz can't wait to see the next next and next episode.. I juz wanna fly myself down to Japan and watch there.. Haha.. And I simply luv the new opening theme.. Nice nice..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home