To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, August 13, 2007

I went to catch Jay's new movie Secret.. Starring Xiaojie.. Xiaoyu.. Sky.. And other ppl like the rugby players (They sibei funny one loh.. Haha..) And discipline master (Anthony Huang Qiu Sheng).. I tink overall it's nice.. At least to me.. Funny at times.. Sad at times.. Shocking at times.. Nice animation at times.. Though in reality such thing dun reali happen.. But sometimes u will wish that why not it juz happen to me.. Sometimes it's not a bad thing to hope for such miracle also.. Den ur life will be much more exciting mah.. Ppl who lurve piano will lurve this show.. U will have an urge to pick up piano.. Haha..

I was hoping to hear the song by Jay somewhere in the movie.. But only managed to catch it only at the end.. Kinda disappointing though.. Nvrtheless it's a gd movie.. *Thumbs up* Hope u guys will go to watch it.. The ending is veri qiang.. Cuz I will nvr expect Jay to be so brave.. Sacrificial is necessary.. But does that person reali deserve one's sacrifice.. And Jay make his choice to forsake the present.. I guess not many can make such brave decision in their life.. Haha..

No more spoilers le lah.. Juz go watch it.. It's a 100 mins movie.. But I feel like being in there for duno how long loh.. My arse was painful loh.. Oops!! =X Haha.. Rem to bring someone u like to watch it.. Pray hard that they will cried and lean on ur shoulders!! Muwahahaha.. That's Kakashi's number 9 ninjutsu.. Heeee.. =p Ok lah joking lah!! But it will be gd if u bring ur bf or gf to watch it.. So that they will learn to cherish u more.. And not take each other for granted.. That is wat I feel an individual can learn from the movie itself.. Quite educational rite? Haha.. >.<~ And Rush Hour 3 is nice too.. I din watch it yet.. But I heard from others.. So dun whack me if u think tat it's not nice..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home