To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007



Damn nice rite? A 3D painting roxs.. Imagine tis painting in the middle of Orchard.. Haha.. I like tat see also can feel tat thrill and fear of falling off the edges of the cliff.. Haha.. I knw it's lame lah.. But can reali feel it de mah.. Keke.. =p




And tis pic reali best loh.. Hahaha.. Damn lame loh.. But I tink it's kinda funni lah.. Where to hide it.. Haha.. Quite obvious rite.. LoLz..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home