To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yest was the opening of WC'06.. How many actuali stayed up to watch it.. The oni match been screened is Costa Rica vs Germany.. 5 mins of first half the Germans scored and 7 mins later the Costa Ricans equalized it.. Everything was like happening so fast.. Final score 4-2.. The outcome of the result is not surprising at all.. There are mani seeded teams.. But who will finali becum the one holding the pure gold cup is still unknown.. Who knows the black horse african countries will grab it.. Well.. Nothing is for sure.. Of cuz I know most of the Singaporeans will support England becuz of EPL..

Training today is shiok.. The gloomy clouds gathered and so it started to pour.. With lightning and thunder supporting the storm is kinda scary.. Esp when our boat is he oni one out of the sea.. Is juz like asking the lightning to strike us.. As we quickly move towards the bri for shelter.. A lightning struck juz above of us.. I was stunned.. Waaa.. Can't be so zhun ba.. I still dun wanna die so early leh.. I still haven finished pursuing my goals.. And most impt I still haven hold the hand of hers yet.. Keke..

And was it reali hell to row continuously without stopping and reached the destination in half an hour time? I would say it's not easy.. And I'm extremely glad that no one give up throughout the whole journey.. JS's aim is to force us give up.. But he has failed.. I understand his intention to clock such long distance mileage.. I believe it's more than 1.5km.. JS purposely disturbed everyone of us and said "XXX u are tired liao rite.. U can give up now.. I wun blame u.." I think perserverance is what we possess.. Rite now I wun denied this fact..

The show Da Chang Jin is finishing soon.. Finali all the baddies is gone.. And did u ppl ever wondered how those roles in the show looked like in this modern era.. Their photos are below.. Now I know can't judge from whichever ways to se whether they are pretti or not.. Now that I know.. I think Ah Chang and Xinfei are the most outstanding gals.. Esp Ah Chang.. She look juz like a plain Jane gal in the show.. But nvr realized she is so pretti..

Ah Chang in Da Chang Jin


Ah Chang in Modern Era


Ah Lie in Da Chang Jin


Ah Lie in Modern Era


Cui Shang Gong in Da Chang Jin


Cui Shang Gong in Modern Era


Lian Sheng in Da Chang Jin


Lian Sheng in Modern Era


Shou Yi Nu in Da Chang Jin


Shou Yi Nu in Modern Era


Xin Fei in Da Chang Jin


Xin Fei in Modern Era




I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home